“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence;
it is to act with yesterday’s logic.”
— Peter Drucker
Strategy today is no longer just about strategic planning. It is about going beyond planning to ensure your organization is capable of excelling in turbulence. Organizations are faced with making more and more decisions without a lot of information in a world that is changing rapidly. The old linear ways of thinking no longer apply and once solid strategic plans – even three year plans–are expiring on the shelf.
“Keep in mind that you cannot control your own future. Your destiny is not in your hands; it is in the hands of the irrational consumer and society. The changes in their needs, desires, and demands will tell you where you must go. All this means that managers must themselves feel the pulse of change on a daily, continuous basis…. They should have intense curiosity, observe events, analyze trends, seek the clues of change, and translate those clues into opportunities.”
— Michael J. Kami (Business strategist, Author)
What is needed today is a higher level of strategic acumen, learning agility and adaptive management skills at all levels. In particular, the C-suite needs to figure out quickly how to lead in increasingly volatile markets and environments using an adaptive strategic plan. BadFish offers the support you need, when you need it through our suite of strategic services:
- Strategic planning process design and facilitation
- Strategy mapping
- Balanced Scorecard Development
- Organization design and restructuring consulting
- Strategic HR leadership consulting – aligning HR functions, services and your organization to execute on your strategy
- Establishing strategic metrics with meaning
- Engaging your workforce in strategy execution
- Strategy execution design, coaching and support
Give us a call at 585.613.6015 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, to explore what might be right for you.