“It’s play that makes people unafraid to fail and confident to try new things”
- Jake Orlowitz, Wikipedia Library Wikimedia FoundationAbout LEGO Serious Play
Lego Serious Play (LSP) was developed for, and by LEGO, in 1996 as a means to foster more creative strategy and leadership. Over the years it has grown into a respected methodology with certified practitioners worldwide. LSP is an innovative approach to strategy, innovation, creative problem solving, decision making and even organizational and team identity.
LEGO Serious Play is based on a set of fundamental beliefs about leadership and organizations.
• People are key to an organization’s success
• Success is dependent on hearing all the voices in the room
• People want to contribute; to be part of of something bigger and take ownership
• Teams often work sub-optimally, leaving knowledge untapped
Join us for our very first event in our 2019 BadFish Leading by Design series. Gary Jacobs, MFA, Amanda Doherty MFA and Calvin Uzelmeier, PhD will share their experiences using play and LSP to build stronger, more adaptive teams and organizations. Panel moderated by Suzanne Piotrowski, DM.
We will have time for socializing, snacking and…maybe there will be some LEGOS…