The Art of Teaming
Are you looking for a unique teambuilding experience that will both delight and challenge your people? Are you looking for more than just an enjoyable afternoon? Are you hoping for energy and learning you can take back to work? If you are looking for any or all of this, you might want to consider Mission Inflatable!
BadFish’s coaching, consulting and facilitation expertise pairs with the incredible internationally recognized artistry of our friends at Airigami to drive organizational learning and change in a completely unique way. Building Airigami creations has had life-changing results – as ‘overblown’ as that may sound. Collaborating with us in a signature teambuilding experience will be one of the most unique development activities you ever do!
What to Expect
We will engage your team in creative problem solving, innovative thinking and relationship dynamics required for positive change — all skills needed to tackle your organization’s most pressing needs. This experience will spark new thinking about other seemingly-impossible things that can be accomplished through effective collaboration and applied creativity.
This is not just play. It is serious play.
Below is a time lapse video of a build done with six college students using balloons and working together for the first time, guided by two artists from Airigami.
Since this is customized work, fees are contingent on scope and scale of each project.
Please contact us directly to learn more at email@example.com or call 585.613.6015
The Mission Inflatable Experience
- Create teamwork through the making of art.
- Provide a positively disruptive “wow”. People have walked into our sessions with frowns on their faces because they were forced to do “team-building” and walked out smiling and laughing.
- Designed specifically for your group.
- Everyone can participate. No special skills or physical ability is needed. We will challenge everyone at any level of ability, from those with physical disabilities to athletes.
- Range from small projects that involve just a handful of people in a work-group, to large-scale creations involving an entire company with hundreds of participants.
- Each experience guarantees to engage and entertain as it teaches essentials for extraordinary teaming.
- This isn’t just about working together. It results in a photo opportunity for participants and, when appropriate, PR opportunities for the group. We can work with your group to create a piece of art that can be shown off at trade shows, parades, product launches, grand openings, and anything else you can dream up.